[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

I didn't post in quite a while about this project, but wasn't idle either. I did cast quite a lot of Hirst Arts stuff over time, sometimes doing 3 castings a day, sometimes doing none for 2 months.

Slowly, I am getting the parts I need.

The game has the option to place barrels on the board, which you can shoot and then blow up. I use the barrel from mold Cargo Bay Accessory Mold #302, which looks a bit forlorn on a 1.5" square tile - so I decided to place three on one tile.


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

Blue team is done as well, next up are the bases. I am still pondering whether or not to replace the bases from the Steve Jackson models...


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

The armour is done on the whole team.


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

Some progress on the blue team, base colours are applied.


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

Red team is done, only blue to go.


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

The red team is coming along nicely, only some details still missing. I am in good hopes to finish them this week.


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

I started with the red team, base colours and washes are applied.


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

The first miniatures are done :-)


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

Today I painted the skin of the models, highlighted the metal areas and glued the arms and upper bodies in place.


[Frag]
Board and Miniatures

The yellow and orange players' armour is highlighted.