[Battletech]
Thor

I painted in the red decorations, placed after no specific pattern and the metallic parts.


[Battletech]
Gladiator

I painted in the red decorations, placed after no specific pattern and the metallic parts.


[Battletech]
Thor

Over the white base coat I applied a wash (thinned brown ink and yellow ink), then drybrushed bone color and finally drybrushed white.


[Battletech]
Gladiator

Over the white base coat I applied a wash (thinned brown ink and yellow ink), then drybrushed bone color and finally drybrushed white.


[Battletech]
Gladiator

I basecoated the base and the Mech in black through my airbrush, then gave a very heavy zenithal coat of airbrushed white before gluing the Mech to the base.


[Battletech]
Thor

I basecoated the base and the Mech in black through my airbrush, then gave a very heavy zenithal coat of airbrushed white before gluing the Mech to the base.


[Battletech]
Gladiator

In our running Battle Tech Campaign, we managed to salvage our first Clan Mechs, Björn will be running a Gladiator from now on.

The base is from Warbases, with a magnet inserted.


[Battletech]
Thor

In our running Battle Tech Campaign, we managed to salvage our first Clan Mechs, I will be running a Thor from now on.

The base is from Warbases, with a magnet inserted.


[BattleTech]
Defender Mark II

Another project pending, one Norman is waiting for for over a year now... well...

The guy that produces these wants to stop production, so Norman got three more before they are gone. Luckily, the first is only primed, so I can paint the four as a batch, ensuring colour continuity across them (you need to see the bright side of the long project duration :-) ).


[BattleTech]
Defender Mark II

I applied the base green colour of the camo scheme.