[Eclipse]
Planta

I airbushed a basecoated with 74.602 Black Surface Primer.


[Eclipse]
Eridani

I airbushed a basecoated with 74.602 Black Surface Primer. This was then airbrushed with 70.985 Hull Redfrom a steeper angle to leave the black as a first shadow.

When I tried to apply the next colour, the airbrush behaved very strange, making strange noises and blowing colour out the top of the reservoir... I discovered this as the reason:

:-(

I ordered a new nozzle already...


[Eclipse]
Hydran Progress

I airbushed a basecoated with 74.602 Black Surface Primer. This was then airbrushed with 70.899 Prussian Dark Blue, then a mix of Dark Blue and 70.925 Intense Blue and finally pure Intense Blue. Each lighter shade was applied from a steeper angle and on smaller areas.


[Eclipse]
Terran Republic

I cleaned the yellow player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 73.601 Grey Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed 71.001 White followed by the base colour the basecolour, 74.602 Black Surface Primer.

I am not sure, whether I will drybrush some edge hightlights (yellow & white) before applying a wash, yet.


[Eclipse]
Terran Conglomerate

I cleaned the white human player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 73.601 Grey Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed them 71.001 White.

After painting the cockpits, weapons and drives, they will receive a wash - no more highlighting.


[Eclipse]
Terran Alliance

I cleaned the black human player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 73.601 Grey Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed the basecolour, 74.602 Black Surface Primer

While spraying the models in lighter shades to create the highlights worked with the more detailed ships from the expansion pack, it did not work so well with the relatively flat models from the base game. So for these models I decided to drybrush on the basecoat.

I did this by drybrushing lightly 70.994 Dark Grey.


[Eclipse]
Warden of Magellan

I cleaned the magenta player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 74.602 Black Surface Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed the basecolour, 70.960 Violet.

While spraying the models in lighter shades to create the highlights worked with the more detailed ships from the expansion pack, it did not work so well with the relatively flat models from the base game. So for these models I decided to drybrush on the basecoat.

I did this in two shades, 72.014 Warlord Purple followed by 72.013 Squid Pink.


[Eclipse]
Sentinels of Magellan

I cleaned the light brown player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 74.602 Black Surface Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed the basecolour, 70.825 German Camo Pale Brown.

While spraying the models in lighter shades to create the highlights worked with the more detailed ships from the expansion pack, it did not work so well with the relatively flat models from the base game. So for these models I decided to drybrush on the basecoat.

I did this in two shades, 70.843 Cork Brown followed by 70.847 Dark Sand.


[Eclipse]
Rho Indi Syndicate

The Syndicate's ships were drybrushed 70.994 Dark Grey as a base colour, then some highlights applied with 70.992 Neutral Grey.


[Eclipse]
Orion Hegemony

The Hegemony's ships were airbrushed 72.155 Heavy Charcoal and then lightly sprayed from above (concentrating here and there) with 70.989 Sky Grey. This will be followed by a heavy lack wash, blackening the ships again.