[Eclipse]
Planta

I airbushed a basecoated with 74.602 Black Surface Primer.


[Eclipse]
Eridani

I airbushed a basecoated with 74.602 Black Surface Primer. This was then airbrushed with 70.985 Hull Redfrom a steeper angle to leave the black as a first shadow.

When I tried to apply the next colour, the airbrush behaved very strange, making strange noises and blowing colour out the top of the reservoir... I discovered this as the reason:

:-(

I ordered a new nozzle already...


[Eclipse]
Hydran Progress

I airbushed a basecoated with 74.602 Black Surface Primer. This was then airbrushed with 70.899 Prussian Dark Blue, then a mix of Dark Blue and 70.925 Intense Blue and finally pure Intense Blue. Each lighter shade was applied from a steeper angle and on smaller areas.


[Eclipse]
Terran Republic

The ships are done, varnished and ready for play.


[Eclipse]
Terran Conglomerate

The ships are done, varnished and ready for play.


[Eclipse]
Terran Alliance

The ships are done, varnished and ready for play.


[Eclipse]
Warden of Magellan

The ships are done, varnished and ready for play.


[Eclipse]
Sentinels of Magellan

The ships are done, varnished and ready for play.


[Eclipse]
Terran Union

The ships are done, varnished and ready for play.


[Eclipse]
Orion Hegemony

The ships are done, varnished and ready for play.