[Modern]
Characters

The first three characters are done, Harby and the twins. I am especially proud of the SWAT twin, as I did not think I could paint a black model in so many different shades.


[Modern]
Mercenaries

The mercenaries are done. The shotgun was glued to the side of the model, the string over the shoulder is made from a painted towel, strengthened with watered down PVA glue.


[Modern]
Mercenaries

The mercenaries are done for the most part. I now re-painted all still to be painted areas black.

The knife wielding guy looked a bit ridiculous to me, so he will be given a shotgun (from Bolt Action's WWII American Range) on a string slung over a shoulder, so he is not the only one without any firepower.


[Modern]
Mercenaries

I started painting the mercenaries, here the current status:


[Modern]
Mercenaries

I washed the miniatures in warm soapy water to get rid of manufacturing residues. When they were dry, I basecoated them with my airbrush and Vallejo surface primer black 28.012.


[Modern]
Characters

I washed the miniatures in warm soapy water to get rid of manufacturing residues. Unfortunately, this loosened some of the floor screed... Should have applied a protective coat of PVA glue over it.

When they were dry, I basecoated them with my airbrush and Vallejo surface primer black 28.012.


[Modern]
Characters

While working on the Alternative Armies Terminators, the de-flashing and gluing bug bit me and I started to work on several other miniatures from my lead pile.

Among the models were several characters from Hasslefree. I based all on washers, then added floor screed, a kind of self-leveling plaster of paris. This will be painted as concrete/tar.

There is one duplicate model, the one with the FN SMG. One will be added to my group of private military contractors I painted a while ago; this model got sand on his base. His twin will become a police officer.

Ready for spray coating.


[Modern]
Mercenaries

While working on the Alternative Armies Terminators, the de-flashing and gluing bug bit me and I started to work on several other miniatures from my lead pile.

On of the group of models waiting for a treatment are the modern mercenaries from the Militia Miniatures Kickstarter. I based them on washers, used plaster of paris to hide the elevation of the integral base and glued sand to the base.

Ready for priming.


[Kickstarter]
Militia Miniatures - 28mm Modern Mercenaries!

The miniatures from the Kickstarter arrived this weekend, here is the booty.

Now, what I would really need is a Kickstarter that brings me more time for painting...


[Kickstarter]
Militia Miniatures - 28mm Modern Mercenaries!

I succumbed to spending some more money on yet another kickstarter, a rather small one though:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1056922531/militia-miniatures-28mm-modern-mercenaries