2 0 1 6 - 0 4 - 2 5
I cleaned the black human player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 73.601 Grey Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed the basecolour, 74.602 Black Surface Primer
While spraying the models in lighter shades to create the highlights worked with the more detailed ships from the expansion pack, it did not work so well with the relatively flat models from the base game. So for these models I decided to drybrush on the basecoat.
I did this by drybrushing lightly 70.994 Dark Grey.
Published 2016-04-25 09:59:14
Airbrush | Boardgame | Eclipse | Lautapelit | Shapeways
All posts for this project: newest first | oldest first.
Share this post
Back to Top