2 0 1 6 - 0 4 - 2 5
Sentinels of Magellan¶
I cleaned the light brown player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 74.602 Black Surface Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed the basecolour, 70.825 German Camo Pale Brown.
While spraying the models in lighter shades to create the highlights worked with the more detailed ships from the expansion pack, it did not work so well with the relatively flat models from the base game. So for these models I decided to drybrush on the basecoat.
I did this in two shades, 70.843 Cork Brown followed by 70.847 Dark Sand.
Published 2016-04-25 09:43:42
Airbrush | Boardgame | Eclipse | Lautapelit | Shapeways
All posts for this project: newest first | oldest first.
Share this post
Back to Top