[Dreadball]
Lumber Rodents

Next project is my third Dreadball team - the Veer-myn.

For them I decided on a painting technique I wanted to try for a long time: pre-shading.

I will try to build up the shadows with grey tones, and then apply only inks and washes to colour the models, leaving the pre-shading showing through. Let's see how this will turn out...

I started by applying a base coat of Vallejo 71.097 Base Grey with my airbrush, followed by a wash of 1/2 water and 1/2 Vallejo 72.094 Black.

When this was dry, I started by drybrushing 72.050 Cold Grey.

This was all for now, but will be followed by 3 more drybrushing stages.