[Warfork Fantasy Battles]
Bretonnian Chevaliers Errants

The models are done!

I added pennants to the lances. The first try was to use my usual flag procedure, by doubling the flag, wrapping it around the pole and gluing the two halves together - but this time this failed miserably. With the tips, my cutting was not precise enough, and they did not fit at all.

With the second try, I painted both sides of the paper, and just left long strips at the end, which I then wrapped around the poles.

After a coat of gloss varnish, I added some black oil wash mainly to the pennants and the flag, and deepened some shadows here and there elsewhere. After adding static grass, a final coat of matt varnish sealed it all in.