Corporate Marines

Command AC

The wheel sockets were painted in the base green of the camouflage scheme, as well as the wheels. Then the wheels were glued in place and the rest of the vehicle basecoated in green. Gluing the wheels in first would have made painting the recessed parts quite a hassle.


The gunship had a mishap when preparing it for the base coat, and lost one of it's cannon barrels. I was not able to fix that. So I removed the other one as well, and made two new barrels to replace the old ones from brass tubing. While doing that, I thought such a barrel would also make a good impression as the chin turret gun, and placed a third one there. This also distinguishes the chin gun of the gunship and the utility VTOLs.

I then also painted the model in the dark green camouflage base colour.

Utility VTOLs

I first painted the roof of the cabin in the same khaki grey base, bone white drybrush as the interiors.

When I glued the cabins in place, I became aware of a design flaw I built into them: There is no distinct line, where the interior and exterior roof meet. So I cut some 1mm strips of card to glue in place, but the card warped when cut, so I need to do these from plastic card.

The VTOLs where then also painted in the base green.