2 0 1 6 - 0 4 - 2 5
Warden of Magellan¶
I cleaned the magenta player's ships of flash and basecoated them with 74.602 Black Surface Primer through my airbrush. I then sprayed the basecolour, 70.960 Violet.
While spraying the models in lighter shades to create the highlights worked with the more detailed ships from the expansion pack, it did not work so well with the relatively flat models from the base game. So for these models I decided to drybrush on the basecoat.
I did this in two shades, 72.014 Warlord Purple followed by 72.013 Squid Pink.
Published 2016-04-25 09:51:30
Airbrush | Boardgame | Eclipse | Lautapelit | Shapeways
All posts for this project: newest first | oldest first.
Share this post
Back to Top