[Warfork 40.000 - Rogue Rules]
Genestealer Cult

I primed the cultists using my airbrush and Vallejo grey primer.


[Warfork 40.000 - Rogue Rules]
Imperial Flush Space Marines

I basecoated the models in black though my airbrush. Unfortunately this cost me two arms, which I need to pin back in place again.


[Warfork 40.000 - Rogue Rules]
Genestealer Cult

I finished building all the Cult models I own, including the bases. I used plastic off-cuts for some kind of beams or something, moulded plastic card steel floors, and filled the gaps with filler. The filler is of the self-levelling sort used for floors; I tried to mix it a bit grainy to get a level surface, but with a texture.


[Warfork 40.000 - Rogue Rules]
Genestealer Cult

I started on building the Genestealer Cult, that I had lying around for some time now. I mounted them on 25mm round steel bases from Product for Wargamers.

Some of the arms I left off for easier painting.


[Warfork 40.000 - Rogue Rules]
Imperial Flush Space Marines

Another project pending for way too long, when de-flashing and assembling the Battletech miniatures, I had the tools out to also finally continue on these models.

I made a mold from instant mold from an old terminator model (like two years ago already...), as I needed a gloved hand on a trigger for the rotary storm bolter replacements.

The casting is a bit crude, I filled both halves and then pressed them together.

I had two possibilities in mind of how to use the arms, and decided for the right one; the left one looked too unbalanced.

The sergeant got one of the hammers again.

Terminator with rotary storm bolter and terminator with flamer.

Terminator with rotary storm bolter and sergeant with rotary storm bolter and power hammer.